Tolerance: (noun) willingness to accept people whose race, religion, opinions, or habits are different from one’s own.
“Many people came to America seeking tolerance of their religion.”
For the Jello:
For the tanks:
For the Jello:
For the Tanks:
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the President of the United States?
Use the guide below to work through your thoughts!
Protests … Looting … Curfew and so MUCH MORE!
We thought we were living history during the COVID-19 stay at home orders … well we are REALLY witnessing history now! This last week was one for the books! While it brought so many people together, there were some times when things seemed to get a little out of hand. This week Ms. Anastasia is giving us special access to the Teen Current Events activity! Ms. Philecia and Ms. Anastasia team up to ask how the current events are making you feel.
We’ve created a new survey so that we can REALLY hear what you want to say!
Share this page with your friends so we know just what it is that you want to talk about!
One more thing! Tell us why you think it is important to celebrate diversity!
Are you searching for resources to teach your children about Unity and Diversity?
If you said YES, check out the links below!
1. Celebrate Unity: https://www.kidsofintegrity.com/lessons/harmony/hands-options/celebrate-unity
2. An Age by Age Guide to Fighting Hate : https://www.parents.com/parenting/better-parenting/advice/how-to-teach-your-kids-to-fight-hate-an-age-by-age-guide/
3. Explaining Protests & Racism to Kids: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/parenting/kids-books-racism-protest.html
4. Teaching Tolerance: Helping your child live in a diverse world: https://www.scholastic.com/parents/family-life/social-emotional-learning/social-skills-for-kids/teaching-tolerance.html
5. 7 Activities To Teach Children About Unity: https://www.parentcircle.com/article/7-activities-to-teach-children-about-unity/