Diversity: (noun) The condition of having or being composed of differing elements or qualities.
The diversity in our Boys & Girls Club helps build my character and leadership skills!
Monster Cookie Energy Balls are a great afternoon energy boost or perfect for an after school snack. Hearty oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey, and m&m’s make these energy balls so delicious and fun.
Learning about diversity can make its way into snack time! Each of these wonderful ingredients are wonderful on their own but TOGETHER they make a terrific snack and energize your life!
TIPS FOR MAKING MONSTER COOKIE ENERGY BALLS
Protests … Looting … Curfew and so MUCH MORE!
We thought we were living history during the COVID-19 stay at home orders … well we are REALLY witnessing history now! This last week was one for the books! While it brought so many people together, there were some times when things seemed to get a little out of hand. This week Ms. Anastasia is giving us special access to the Teen Current Events activity! Ms. Philecia and Ms. Anastasia team up to ask how the current events are making you feel.
We’ve created a new survey so that we can REALLY hear what you want to say!
Share this page with your friends so we know just what it is that you want to talk about!
Are you searching for resources to teach your children about Unity and Diversity?
If you said YES, check out the links below!
1. Celebrate Unity: https://www.kidsofintegrity.com/lessons/harmony/hands-options/celebrate-unity
2. An Age by Age Guide to Fighting Hate : https://www.parents.com/parenting/better-parenting/advice/how-to-teach-your-kids-to-fight-hate-an-age-by-age-guide/
3. Explaining Protests & Racism to Kids: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/parenting/kids-books-racism-protest.html
4. Teaching Tolerance: Helping your child live in a diverse world: https://www.scholastic.com/parents/family-life/social-emotional-learning/social-skills-for-kids/teaching-tolerance.html
5. 7 Activities To Teach Children About Unity: https://www.parentcircle.com/article/7-activities-to-teach-children-about-unity/